Fortyeight pages that offer an inside look on the things we did in the last six months and the people we collaborated with for making the clothes we’re wearing this winter, JAMMIN’ e ARTISTUFF in particular.
This nice window display has been spotted at the bastard store in via Slataper 19 in Milano during the last couple of days. It recalls the collaboration with Spaghetto Child, brand founded by the “Boss of Lambrate” Gianluca Mariani. This and other collabos are featured in the Bastard spring/summer 09 collection. Stay tuned!
Gianluca Mariani and Carletto Lalumera, two long time skaters from Milano, today discovered to the people at the local Parco Lambro Skatepark, their fridge-van Spaghetto that you can see in the pics below.
- useful – keeps cool many beers
- beautiful – the design speaks for itself
- transportable – with balanced wheels it can ride on the worst terrains and you can take it with you everywhere
- ecologic – instead of trashing an old fridge and a cradle you can reuse them cleverly. Loaded with ice blocks it keeps the temperature for the whole day.
- economic – go visiting your attic and maybe you’ll find all the materials to build your own version
If this is their contribution to the upcoming design week in Milano… Design Award ad honorem!